Erie, Pennsylvania, Attorney Safeguarding Your Interests
For most people facing a legal concern, the idea of meeting with a lawyer can be a bit intimidating. At the office of Damon C. Hopkins, we understand your apprehension. We strive to create a comfortable, non-judgmental atmosphere that allows you to voice your concerns. Our hard-earned reputation for personal service and success can assure you that we will do all that we can to meet your needs. Whether you need a Divorce Attorney in Erie County, or a Criminal Defense Lawyer anywhere in Erie County, including Erie, Edinboro, Corry, Northeast, Girard, and all surrounding areas. To schedule a consultation, contact us today.
Experience is on Your Side
Attorney Damon C. Hopkins, has been in practice since 1995. With eight years as a criminal prosecutor, he provides a unique insight into the world of criminal defense. He uses his knowledge of the law to assist clients in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense including DWI/DUI, drug charges, traffic violations and domestic violence
- Family law including divorce, child custody and child support
- Collaborative divorce
- Estate planning including estate administration, probate and wills
- Juvenile law including underage drinking and drug possession
- Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition (ARD) which is a diversionary program for certain first time offenders
- Personal injury sustained in an accident due to the fault of another person.
Contact Our Erie, Pennsylvania Office
At our firm, we understand that good people make bad choices. You will be treated with the respect you deserve in combination with the representation you need. Contact us by calling 814-455-3100 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.